Carrot, Apple & Sweet Potato
Breast milk is naturally sweet so when giving first foods, combine sweet root veggies with fruit for an appetising combo.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 225 g peeled carrots, sliced
- 100 g peeled apple, diced
- 350 g peeled sweet potato, diced
- 500 ml water
- Put the vegetables and apple into a saucepan. Add the water, cover and bring up to the boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until soft, then whiz until smooth using a hand blender.