Butternut Squash with Carrot Puree
Root veggies make brilliant first foods for babies, due to their naturally sweet flavour & smooth texture once pureed.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 1 carrot
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp baby rice
- Peel and chop the butternut squash and carrot.
- Steam for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Puree with a knob of butter and the milk and stir in the baby rice.