Banana & Pear Ice Lollies
Lollies are great to help baby’s sore gums when they’re teething. It’s so easy to make your own fresh fruit lollies, just follow this simple recipe.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1/4 pint custard
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp Annabel Karmel's Pear Concentrate
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- Either use ready-made custard or make up custard using half a tablespoon of custard powder, half a tablespoon caster sugar and 150 ml milk.
- Peel and mash the bananas and liquidise with the custard. Stir in the pear concentrate and icing sugar.
- Pour into lolly moulds and freeze until solid.