Banana, Carrot & Seed Bread
Everyone loves banana bread. It makes a sweet and satisfying breakfast or snack
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 150g softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 200g ripe bananas mashed
- 125g grated carrot
- 25g sultanas
- 225g self raising flour
- 1:2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- 25g sunflower seeds
- Extra seeds for decoration
- Icing sugar for dusting
Line a 900g loaf tin with non stick paper.
Preheat the oven to 170C Fan
Measure all of the bread ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Whisk together using an electric hand whisk for 1 to 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
Spoon into the tin and level the top.
Sprinkle with extra seeds.
Bake for 1 to 1 1/4 hours until golden and cooked through in the middle.
Leave to cool on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar.