Need more iron? This Granola recipe is a great way for you to absorb all of the good stuff, which in turns boosts concentration.
- 175 g rolled oats
- 70 g coarsely chopped pecans
- 20 g shredded/desicated coconut
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60 g soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp canola or sunflower oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 50 g raisins
- Pre-heat the oven to 150ºC/300ºF/Gas 2.
- Put the oats, nuts, coconut, salt and sugar in a large bowl and mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Whisk the oil and maple syrup together in a jug or small bowl.
- Pour over the oats and mix well.
- Spread out on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake in the centre of the oven for 40–45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, stir in the raisins and leave to cool.