- The Competition is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over.
- To make a valid entry to the prize draw, you must be a parent with a child aged one to fifteen years. You must also complete the survey form with valid answers.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on the Friday 15th September 2017 and any survey entries must be submitted prior to that time.
- Two winners will be selected at random from the valid entries to win a £100 shopping voucher for Tesco, Sainsbury’s or Ocado and a signed copy of Annabel’s Busy Mum’s Cookbook. The winners will be asked for their first and second preference of supermarket.
- All winners and runners-up will be contacted directly via email by 17:00 on Monday 18th September 2017. If the winners and runners-up do not respond to claim their prize within 14 working days the prize will be automatically reallocated to a new winner chosen at random.
- The prizes will be delivered to each the recipient within 28 days of receiving delivery address upon the prize draw closing.
- You may only enter this prize draw via the online survey once. If you enter more than once, all of your entries (including your first entry) may be deemed invalid.
- Employees of Karmel & Co, Warburtons and any third parties involved in the preparation and/or performance of this prize draw, and their families are not eligible for entry into this prize draw.
- By entering the prize draw users consent to their name being mentioned in a post on the Annabel Karmel Facebook/Instagram page should they win.
- Karmel & Co Limited reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the prize draw (including altering prizes) if, at its sole discretion, a competition cannot be conducted as specified. Karmel & Co Limited reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is operated by Karmel & Co Limited, 18A Pindock Mews, London W9 2PY.
Annabel Karmel #lunchboxenvy Prize Draw Terms & Conditions Copy