Turkey Fruit Salad
Wow your diners with this creative fruit salad. A simple & fun pud guaranteed to get your guests talking.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 pear
- 1 cantaloupe melon
- 200 g raspberries
- 100 g strawberries, halved
- 100 g blueberries
- 100 g green grapes, halved
- Twiglets for decoration
- Slice the pear in half through the stem. Place cut side down onto a board.
- Slice a piece of melon, remove the skin, then cut out two feet for the turkey and a piece of melon for the beak.
- Arrange the feet at the bottom of the pear and cut out a triangle from the melon for the beak.
- Cut a blueberry in half for the eyes.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out melon balls from the remaining melon.
- Arrange neat layers of fruits around the turkey to make the feathers.