Tomato & Veggie Spaghetti
This is a delicious way to get your little ones to eat their veggies
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/4 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 courgette diced
- 1/4 chilli, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 X 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- A dash of sugar
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the vegetables and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, stock and dash of sugar.. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes until the vegetables are soft and the sauce has reduced.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling salted water. Drain and add to the sauce with the cheese. Toss well.