Tiger Prawn & Mango Salad
Liven-up your prawn salad with strips of mango, for a tangy sweet & sour combo.
For the Salad:
- a small bag of mixed leaves
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 mango, peeled & sliced
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded & sliced into strips
- 150 g cooked large tiger prawns, peeled
For the Sauce:
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- a few drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Scatter the lettuce leaves over a large platter or board.
- Carefully take apart the iceberg lettuce so you have a small complete leaf with a hollow that you can use to hold the sauce. Shred the remaining iceberg and put on top of the platter.
- Scatter over the mango, tomatoes and prawns.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together in a bowl. Put the whole iceberg leaf in the middle of the platter.
- Spoon the sauce into the leaf and sprinkle with some chopped parsley.
- Serve with some granary bread.