Sweet Potato Bunnies
Waiting for Easter Bunny is no hop in the park, so spend time making these edible bunnies instead.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 very large sweet potato
- a little olive oil
- salt & pepper
- pink peppercorns
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C Fan. Line a baking sheet with non-stick paper.
- Peel the sweet potato, then slice four thick slices about 1 ½ cm thick using a metal bunny cutter. Stamp out one bunny from each slice. You may need to bang the cutter with a mallet if it is hard to push through the potato.
- Arrange on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and season.
- Bake for 30 minutes , turning over half way through the cooking time until lightly golden and cooked through.
- Decorate with pink peppercorns and chives for the nose and the whiskers.