Summer Fruit Jelly
Make jelly that wibbles & wobbles for your team of tots. Top with a spoonful of yoghurt, cream & some fresh berries.
- 300 ml Cranberry and Raspberry cordial
- 300 ml water or rose wine
- 5 leaves gelatine
- 200 ml double cream
- 200 ml natural set yoghurt
- 300 g mixed fresh berries
- Place the gelatine leaves in a dish and cover with cold water. Leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the cordial in a saucepan until hot but not boiling.
- Remove from the heat and add the softened gelatine leaves one by one until they dissolve.
- Pour in the water or Rose and stir.
- Divide one third of the fruit between the glasses and pour the jelly into the glasses. Allow to cool and then set aside in the fridge to set .
- When the jelly is set, lightly whip the cream and stir in the yoghurt. Spoon on top of the jellies.
- Arrange the fresh berries on top.