Sesame Chicken Salad with Spiralized Cucumber
Spiralize your way to eating healthy with this tasty salad with courgette spaghetti.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
For the Dressing:
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1/4 tsp ginger, grated finely
For the Salad
- 1 Romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1/2 Chinese leaf, sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red chilli deseeded & diced
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Measure all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk together and season.
- Slice the cucumber in half. Spiralize the two halves to make long curls. Place in a bowl with the remaining salad ingredients.
- Lightly toss together with the dressing, season and serve at once.