Santa Claus at the Ritz
Curb their anticipation for Santa’s arrival, with these adorable Father Christmas crackers.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 6 Ritz crackers
- 3 slices chorizo
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 stick celery
- Arrange the Ritz Crackers spaced apart on a serving plate.
- Cut the slices of Chorizo in half and then shape each half into Santa’s hat and place on top of the crackers.
- Put the cream cheese into a piping bag. Pipe a squiggly line of cream cheese where the Chorizo meets the Cracker, pipe a beard at the lower end of the cracker and pipe a star of cream cheese for the bobble on Santa’s hat.
- Add capers for the eyes and nose. Cut the celery into slices and arrange on top of the cream cheese beard to form whiskers.