Salmon, Sweet Potato & Spinach
Blaze the flavour trail with this nutritious puree, packed with lots of goodness to aid your baby’s development.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 leek, washed & chopped
- 200 g peeled sweet potato, diced
- 150 g fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 175 ml unsalted or weak vegetable stock, or water
- 10 g salmon fillet, skinned, cubed
- 50 g baby spinach
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 20 g grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the leek and potato and fry for a few minutes, then add the tomatoes and stock or water.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Add the salmon and spinach and cook for 3 – 4 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the basil and cheese, then puree in a blender until it reaches the desired consistency.