Roast Potatoes with Rosemary
Liven-up your roasties by tossing them in fresh rosemary, finished with a drizzle of olive & sunflower oils.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 sprigs of rosemary (approx 8cm long), leaves removed.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 900 g new potatoes, halved if large
- Chop or crush 3/4 of the rosemary leaves and mix with the oils in a large bowl. If possible, leave to infuse for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 190c/375F/Gas 5/170 Fan. Toss the potatoes in the oil then transfer to a roasting pan that will hold them in one single layer. Drizzle over any oil left in the bowl.
- Roast the potatoes for 45 minutes, turning over halfway through. Meanwhile finely chop the remaining rosemary leaves.
- When the potatoes are browned and tender remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and sit on a clean baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and the rosemary before serving.