Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
Sandwich this deliciously light ice cream in-between two wafers for a refreshing summer treat.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 30 g raspberries
- 150 g caster sugar
- 100 ml water
- 300 ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 150 ml full fat yogurt
- Put the raspberries, caster sugar and water into a saucepan and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Whiz in a food processor, then sieve, removing the seeds, and set aside to cool.
- Mix the double cream and yogurt together, then fold in the cold raspberry mixture to make a ripple effect.
- Spoon into a container and place in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight.