Prawn & Watercress Sandwiches
Sandwiches are the nation’s favourite lunch food, so give this tasty combo a go – you won’t be disappointed.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 4 slices of granary bread
- Soft margarine or soft butter
- Handful of watercress, trimmed, tough stalks removed
- 100 g cooked prawns
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tomatoe ketchup
- 1 tomato, sliced and deseeded
- Spread two slices of bread with margarine or softened butter.
- Arrange the watercress on the bread.
- Mix the prawns together with the mayonnaise and ketchup and the tomato, if using.
- Spoon onto the watercress.
- Sandwich together with the remaining bread.
- Cut into quarters and trim the crusts.