Potato & Chicken Rösti
Top pan-fried potato with this delicious chicken mix with spring onions, peas & a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 200g potato, grated
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 75g cooked chicken, diced
- 50g frozen peas
- 25g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- a knob of butter
- salt and black pepper
- Put the grated potato into a clean tea towel and squeeze out the liquid. Put all the other ingredients into a bowl and season well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and the butter in a small 20cm frying pan. Add the potato mixture and flatten out. Fry for 5 minutes until lightly golden. Put a large plate over the rösti in the frying pan, turn the pan upside down so that the rösti is on the plate cooked side up.
- Heat another tablespoon of oil in the pan. Slide the rösti back into the pan to cook on the other side for about 7 minutes until cooked through. Cut into wedges and serve.