Porridge with Apple, Pear & Raisins
Apple & pear are low allergen foods, so they’re great for weaning. Plus, they taste amazing in this porridge recipe.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 Dessert apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 g Ripe pears, peeled, cored and chopped
- 30 g Raisins
- 2 tbsp Baby porridge
- Cooled boiled water
- Put the apple, pear and raisins into a heavy based saucepan together with the water. Cover, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 8 minutes or until the apples are soft.
- Puree using an electric hand blender.
- Mix the baby porridge with the cooled boiled water stir into the puree.