Porridge with Apple, Pear & Raisins
Apple & pear are low allergen foods, so they’re great for weaning. Plus, they taste amazing in this porridge recipe.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 Dessert apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 g Ripe pears, peeled, cored and chopped
- 30 g Raisins
- 2 tbsp Baby porridge
- Cooled boiled water
- Put the apple, pear and raisins into a heavy based saucepan together with the water. Cover, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 8 minutes or until the apples are soft.
- Puree using an electric hand blender.
- Mix the baby porridge with the cooled boiled water stir into the puree.