Follow Popeye & boost your baby’s strength with this superfood pasta recipe, loaded with spinach.
- 200 g fresh spinach, washed or 100g frozen spinach
- 30 g Annabel Karmel's mini pasta shells
- 15 g butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Carefully wash the spinach and cook with just the water clinging to its leaves in a saucepan or microwave over a low heat until tender.
- Gently press out the excess water. If using frozen spinach, cook according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small frying pan and sauté the cooked spinach.
- Combine the spinach with the milk and cheeses and chop finely in a food processor.
- Mix with the cooked pasta.