Get your puree journey off to a flying start with this tempting group of fruits, guaranteed to be highchair hit.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 large peach, peeled, stoned and chopped
- 75 g strawberries, halved
- 1 tbsp baby rice
- Steam the apple for about 4 minutes.
- Add the peach and strawberries to the steamer and continue to cook for about 3 minutes.
- Blend the fruits to a smooth puree and stir in the baby rice.