If you’re looking for a cheesy treat then add mozzarella to this delicious lunchtime dish.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 200g fusilli pasta
- 75g sun blushed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced
- 25g spinach, chopped
- a little Parmesan cheese, shaved or grated
- 4 tbsp fresh pesto
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C / 425F.
- Toss the peppers in a little oil and season. Place in a roasting tin, roast for 15 to 20 minutes until tinged brown.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water according to the packet instructions. Drain and refresh in cold water.
- Put the pasta, peppers, tomatoes, chicken and spinach into a bowl. Mix all of the dressing ingredients together, then pour over the pasta. Season well, then add the Parmesan.