One Pot Chicken With Spring Vegetables
What’s the best thing about one pot meals? There’s less washing up! This chicken dish is a tasty way to end your week.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 medium chicken
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 300 g baby new potatoes
- 1 onion, sliced into wedges
- 200 g baby carrots, halved
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 100 g frozen peas
- 300 ml chicken stock (hot)
- 300 ml white wine
- 2 tbsp tarragon, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C Fan. Put the chicken into a shallow ovenproof dish or skillet/paella dish.
- Drizzle over the oil, honey and lemon juice and season.
- Roast for 30 minutes until lightly golden brown. Add the potatoes, onion, garlic and carrots and mix with the olive oil, honey and lemon in the dish around the chicken.
- Pour over the stock and wine, then put back in the oven for another 45 minutes until golden and cooked through and the vegetables are tender. You might need to cover the chicken with foil if it is getting too brown. Add the peas and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with tarragon.