My First Chicken Curry
It’s important to introduce lots of flavours to your baby, so this recipe is the perfect introduction to curry & mild spice.
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger, peel and diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/4 tsp mild curry powder
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 150 ml weak chicken stock
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 75g frozen peas
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion, ginger, carrot and pepper and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and chicken and fry until sealed.
- Add the stock, cover with a lid, bring up to the boil, then simmer for 15 minutes until tender. Add the peas and cook for 5 minutes.
- Blend until smooth, then add the yoghurt.