Reach for a luxurious bowl of muesli in the mornings, topped with fresh fruit & milk.
- 1 tbsp sultanas
- 1 tbsp raisins or dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 30 g rolled oats
- 100 ml milk
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche or double cream
- 1/4 apple, core removed
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 4 unsalted pistacio nuts, chopped
- Soak the sultanas and raisins in the apple juice for a few hours or over night.
- Put the oats in a bowl with 4 tbsp of the milk and leave to soak in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour, or overnight. Remove from the fridge and stir in the crème fraiche.
- Grate the apple and add it to the bowl, along with the sultanas, raisins and pecans. Stir the museli together and add a further 2 or 3 tbsp milk, to give a soft but not runny consistency. Drizzle over the honey and scatter the pistachios over the top to serve.