It’s not just pumpkins you can get creative with this Halloween, for something a bit different have fun creating your very own family of monster burgers.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 300g minced beef
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp tomato chutney
- 1 tsp fresh thyme chopped
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Burger buns
- Lettuce & slices of tomato
- Tomato ketchup, to serve
- Fake teeth!
- Cocktail sticks or thin straws
- Measure all of the ingredients into a food processor. Whiz until finely chopped and the mixture has come together. Season and shape into 4 or 6 burgers.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Fry the burgers for 3 to 4 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
- Assemble your monster burgers with the salad ingredients, burger and fake teeth. Insert olives on two mini cocktail sticks or thin straws to make your monster eyes and insert into the top of the bun. Remember to remove cocktail sticks before serving to young children