Toddlers love food they can pick up with their fingers & these chicken burgers with apple & carrot are delicious.
- 250 g minced chicken or turkey
- 5 spring onions
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 apple
- 50 g parmesan
- 50 g carrot
- 50 g white breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Mix all of the burger ingredients together in a bowl. Season and shape into 8 burgers.
- Pre heat the grill. Arrange the burgers on a baking sheet and put a little butter or margarine and Marmite on each one. Cook under a hot grill for about 5 minutes each side under until cooked through in the middle.
- Alternatively to fry. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the burgers for about 5 to 6 minutes, turning half way through until lightly golden and cooked through in the middle.
- Serve on their own or with mini buns or bagels and a little mayonnaise or ketchup and salad.