Broccoli is a veggie superstar. It’s best to steam or microwave it, as boiling it halves the vitamin C content.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 200 g potato, peeled & chopped
- 250 g sweet potato, peeled & chopped
- 60 g broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp milk
- 50 g grated mature Cheddar cheese
- generous knob of butter
- Put the potato and sweet potato into a saucepan, cover with boiling water and cook for about 12 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile either steam the broccoli until tender (about 5 minutes)
- Drain the potato and sweet potato and mash together with the broccoli, knob of butter, milk and grated cheese.