These cupcakes are BAAA-rilliant & a great choc-free creation for kids parties or at Easter.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
For the Cupcakes:
- 6 cupcakes
- 6 large white marshmallows
- mini white marshmallows
- tube of black Writing Icing
For the Buttercream
- 100 g butter, softened
- 225 g icing sugar, sieved
- 1 tbsp water
- To make the buttercream, sift the icing sugar. Beat the butter until creamy in an electric mixer, then gradually beat in the icing sugar. Finally beat in the tablespoon of water.
- Spread a layer of buttercream over the cupcakes using a palette knife and making a small mound of buttercream in the centre.
- Cut the mini marshmallows in half. Arrange them in two circles around the edge of the cakes.
- Cut the large marshmallows in half. Place one half on top of the mound of buttercream for the face.
- Cut the other half of the marshmallow in half again and place on either side of the sheep’s face for the ears – the marshmallow ears will stick naturally as the cut sides of the marshmallows are very sticky. Arrange some halved mini marshmallows on the top and behind the sheep’s head.
- Draw eyes and noses on the sheep’s face using the black Writing Icing.