Garlic Pitta Breadsticks
Get dunking homemade breadsticks in delicious crudités, which together make brilliant snacks or party food.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 4 large pitta breads
- 30 g butter, softened
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 4 heaped tbsp Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Pre-heat the grill to high. Arrange pitta breads on a baking sheet. Mix the butter, garlic and pesto together. Spread over on side of the pitta breads.
- Sprinkle over the cheese. Grill for 4-5 mins until golden brown and bubbling.
- Leave to cool then slice into sticks.