Get messy with this classically British pud, full of strawberries, cream & meringue pieces.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 260 g mixed berries eg: blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp icing sugar
- 125 ml double cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 x 200 g pot Greek yoghurt
- 2 meringue nests (35g), broken into pieces
- Put the berries in a bowl. Add one tablespoon of icing sugar and mix, crushing a few of the berries.
- In a separate bowl, put the cream, 1 tsp of icing sugar and the vanilla and whip to soft peaks. Stir the yoghurt to loosen slightly, then carefully fold the yoghurt into the cream, followed by the berries and the meringue.
- Spoon the mixture into 4 glasses and serve.
- You can chill these for up to 30 minutes but not much longer as the meringue will start to go soggy.