Duck Stir Fry with Plum Sauce
For a delicious way to cook duck, give this Chinese-inspired stir fry a go with grated ginger, soy sauce & plum sauce.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 x 150 g skinless duck breasts, cut into strips
- 4 tbsp plum sauce
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded & sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 200 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 250 g sugar snap peas
- 2 pak choi, leaves separated
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated fresh root ginger
- 1 tsp cornflour
- salt & pepper
- Season the duck strips and coat them in 2 tablespoons of the plum sauce. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or frying pan until hot and add the duck strips. Fry for 8 – 10 minutes until golden, then remove and set aside. Add the yellow pepper, shallot, mushrooms, sugar snap peas and pak choi leaves to the wok over a high heat and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Mix together the remaining plum sauce, soy sauce, ginger and cornflour. Pour the mixture into the wok and add the cooked duck. Toss over the heat for a minute or two until heated through and serve immediately.