Deadman’s Finger Sandwiches
These ghoulish sandwiches look terrific at any Halloween food table, plus, they take minutes to make (and devour).
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- thin sliced white bread, crusts removed
- soft margarine
- cream cheese or peanut butter
- strawberry jam or tomato ketchup
- Gently flatten the slices of bread with a rolling pin to make them more pliable.
- Spread with a little margarine and either some cream cheese or peanut butter.
- Roll up the sandwiches and make three indentations with a blunt knife to form the finger joints.
- Trim the ends of the fingers into a ‘V’ shape and stick an almond on to each tip with a little cream cheese or peanut butter to form the nails.
- Now for the gruesome bit – squirt some tomato ketchup over the end of the finger for the blood !