Deadman’s Finger Sandwiches
These ghoulish sandwiches look terrific at any Halloween food table, plus, they take minutes to make (and devour).
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- thin sliced white bread, crusts removed
- soft margarine
- cream cheese or peanut butter
- strawberry jam or tomato ketchup
- Gently flatten the slices of bread with a rolling pin to make them more pliable.
- Spread with a little margarine and either some cream cheese or peanut butter.
- Roll up the sandwiches and make three indentations with a blunt knife to form the finger joints.
- Trim the ends of the fingers into a ‘V’ shape and stick an almond on to each tip with a little cream cheese or peanut butter to form the nails.
- Now for the gruesome bit – squirt some tomato ketchup over the end of the finger for the blood !