Curried Spiralized Sweet Potato
Twirl the sweet potato to make long curls & crisp them up in the oven, for a delicious curried side dish.
- 1 large sweet potato about 600g, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp medium curry powder
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 Fan. Put the sweet potato through a spiralizer to make long curls.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle over the oil, season and add the curry powder. Lightly toss together.
- Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes turning from time to time until golden. Remove from the oven and leave for 2 – 3 minutes. The sweet potato will crisp up after a few minutes.