Put the veggies through a spiralizer to bring this salad to life alongside a delicious oriental dressing of honey, soy & ginger.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
For the Salad
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 1 1/2 large cucumbers
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/2 red chilli, deseeded & thinly sliced
- 1/2 packet beansprouts
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp finely grated ginger
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize the cucumber and carrots. Place in a mixing bowl. Add the chilli, spring onions, chicken and beansprouts.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl, then pour over the salad and gently toss together.