Cranberry & White Chocolate Krispie Slices
Rice Krispie slices make an inexpensive yet tasty treat for the whole family. Add in some dried cranberries & white chocolate for the ultimate pud.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 75 g butter
- 100 g golden syrup
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 100 g Rice Krispies
- 40 g white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- Line an 8” square or round tin with cling film.
- Measure the butter, syrup and cranberries into a saucepan. Melt together until smooth, then leave to cool. Add the Rice Krispies and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spoon into the tin and press down firmly. Chill for one hour before slicing into squares or bars. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.