Coronation Chicken & Mango Wrap
You’ll never need a shop-brought sandwich again, once you’ve tried this recipe. It’s super creamy with a hint of curry powder & sweet chutney.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, skin removed & chopped into 2 cm pieces
- 6 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 ripe mango, peeled & chopped into small 2cm pieces
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 6 tortilla wraps
- Mix the mayonnaise, curry powder, mango chutney and lemon juice together in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken breasts and mango, then toss together.
- Place one tortilla wrap on the work surface.
- Lay a few slices of spring onion on one side of the wrap, place a handful of lettuce on top, then spoon the chicken mixture on top of the leaves.
- Roll up into a long wrap then slice in half and serve. Repeat with the remaining wraps and filling.