Chocolate & Toffee Cheesecake
This chilled, no-bake cheesecake has a beautifully soft texture. You can use toffee sauce or dulche de leche to create the marbled effect.
- 100 g digestive biscuits
- 50 g melted butter
- 150 g full fat cream cheese
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp toffee sauce
- Crush the biscuits in a poly bag using a rolling pin mix with the melted butter.
- Line a 7” round loose bottom tin with non stick paper. Press the biscuits onto the base and smooth with a spoon and leave to chill.
- Measure the cream cheese and cream with a bowl then whisk until thick.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl on a pan of simmering water. Set aside to cool.
- Divide the cream mixture in half. Add the chocolate to one half and the toffee sauce to the other. Then mix well. Spoon into the tin and gently swirl to make a marble effect.
- Chill for 3 hours before serving.