Swap sandwiches for pasta salads this lunchtime. This recipe is an all-round winner, with an awesome sauce for flavour.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
For the Pasta:
- 225 g pasta twirls (fusilli)
- 225 g broccoli florets
- 300 g cooked chicken or turkey, chopped
- 1 x 198 g tin sweetcorn
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
For the Dressing:
- 6 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- a little white pepper
- Cook the pasta following the packet instructions. Steam the broccoli florets for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Put the chicken or turkey, sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes and spring onions into a bowl together with the drained pasta. Toss with the dressing.