Chicken Pasta Salad
In need of a boost? This pasta salad is packed full of nutritious ingredients such as chicken, broccoli & mangetout.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
For the Salad:
- 225 g pasta swirls (fusili)
- 225 g broccoli florets
- 300 g cooked chicken or turkey, chopped
- 1 x 198 g tin sweetcorn
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
For the Dressing:
- 6 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- a little white pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet, adding the broccoli two minutes before the end of the cooking time and the mange tout one minute before the end of the cooking time. Drain and immediately rinse well with cold water, then drain again.
- For the salad dressing, whisk the oils, vinegar, honey and soy sauce in a large bowl. Add the pasta and vegetables and toss salad to coat, then cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Just before serving, add the chicken and toss salad again, then sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds.