This all-star, easy to make chicken burger recipe will delight the entire family. Morph buns into bunnies for the little ones.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 3 slices white bread
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 250 g minced chicken
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato chutney
- 50 g desert apple, grated
- sunflower oil for frying
- Put the bread into a food processor and whiz to make fine crumbs. Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Tip into a bowl with two thirds of the breadcrumbs and the remaining ingredients and season. Using your hands, shape into 8 burgers and coat in the remaining breadcrumbs. Heat the oil and fry the burgers for 3 to 4 minutes each side.