This all-star, easy to make chicken burger recipe will delight the entire family. Morph buns into bunnies for the little ones.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 3 slices white bread
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 250 g minced chicken
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato chutney
- 50 g desert apple, grated
- sunflower oil for frying
- Put the bread into a food processor and whiz to make fine crumbs. Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Tip into a bowl with two thirds of the breadcrumbs and the remaining ingredients and season. Using your hands, shape into 8 burgers and coat in the remaining breadcrumbs. Heat the oil and fry the burgers for 3 to 4 minutes each side.