Cheese & Cherry Tomato Muffins
Shake up your food routine with these savoury muffins, perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 225 g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp chives, snipped
- 5 spring onions
- 70 g mature Cheddar cheese
- 20 g parmesan, grated
- 30 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large egg
- 200 ml buttermilk
- 75 ml sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 C /350 F. measure the flour, chives, spring onion and cheeses into a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Mix the egg, buttermilk and oil together in a jug.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently mix.
- Spoon into 12 paper cupcake cases in a bun tin.
- Top with the chopped tomatoes
- Bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.