Cheese & Cherry Tomato Muffins
Shake up your food routine with these savoury muffins, perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 225 g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp chives, snipped
- 5 spring onions
- 70 g mature Cheddar cheese
- 20 g parmesan, grated
- 30 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large egg
- 200 ml buttermilk
- 75 ml sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 C /350 F. measure the flour, chives, spring onion and cheeses into a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Mix the egg, buttermilk and oil together in a jug.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently mix.
- Spoon into 12 paper cupcake cases in a bun tin.
- Top with the chopped tomatoes
- Bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.