Carrot, Parsnip & Kale Puree
Kale is a culinary superhero, bursting with nutrients by the bucket-load, so add it to your baby’s puree for a superfood boost.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 tsp mild olive oil or a knob of butter
- 1 banana shallot
- 250g peeled and diced carrot
- 250g peeled and diced parsnip
- 400 ml unsalted or weak vegetable stock
- 100g kale, chopped
- Heat the oil or melt the butter in a medium size saucepan.
- Add the vegetables except the kale and saute over the heat for 2 minutes. Add the stock.
- cover and bring up to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables are really tender.
- Add the kale and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Blend using a hand blender to the desired consistency.