Butternut Squash, Salmon & Dill
Rich in omega 3, oily fish like salmon is essential in your baby’s diet because it’s good for your baby’s brain & visual development.
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 350 g butternut squash, peeled & diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 200 g salmon, diced
- 175 ml weak vegetable stock
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion, squash and pepper and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the salmon and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the dill, then blend until smooth or mash for older babies.