Healthy, tasty & easy to make, you won’t believe how good this Banana Ice Cream recipe is.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- Peel the bananas, then place them on a tray that can be put into the freezer.
- Pop them into the freezer and leave for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen simply remove the bananas (one at a time if you want to make just one portion), cut into chunks, and whiz in a food processor until smooth.
- If making in bulk, freeze any leftover ice-cream in a plastic box with a lid.
- Remove a portion and allow it to soften a little before serving.