Bag Baked Baby Potatoes
In need of a side dish for your BBQ? This is a tasty way to cook mini baked pots on the grill.
Please log in to view this recipe
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 250 g baby potatoes/new potatoes halved if large
- 15 g butter, cut into 4 knobs
- herb dip
- 4 tbsp soured cream
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp chopped dill or 1 extra tsp of chopped chives
- Boil the potatoes in slightly salted water for 10-12 minutes, until almost tender. Drain and leave to cool.
- Mix together the ingredients for the dip and season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until needed.
- To bake the potatoes on the grill, place them in the center of a large piece of foil. Season to taste and bring the edges of the foil together. Scrunch the foil to make a parcel (this can be done in advance). Put the bag on a hot grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until the potatoes are piping hot.
- Undo the bag and serve with the herb dip.