These chewy bars provide a good source of fibre, iron & vitamin A. They’re super soft, moist & taste incredible, plus they require no baking.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 150 g jumbo rolled oats
- 50 g Kellog's Rice Crispies
- 50 g dried apricots, chopped
- 50 g chopped pecans (optional)
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 85 g golden syrup
- 75 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- a pinch of salt
- Combine the oats, Rice Krispies chopped apricots and pecans in a mixing bowl.
- Put the butter, golden syrup, white chocolate and a pinch of salt in a large saucepan and heat gently, stirring occasionally until melted together.
- Stir the oat and Rice Krispie mixture into the melted chocolate mixture until well coated.
- Press the mixture into a shallow 28 X 18 cm (11 X 7”) lined tin using a potato masher to level the surface.
- Store in the fridge to set. Cut into bars and keep these in the fridge.