There are many different types of mango. They can be red, green or yellow. To tell if a mango is ripe, push gently on the skin; they should be slightly tender. if they are too hard, don’t give them to your baby and if too soft they are over ripe. Best to taste yourself before giving to your baby.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 dessert apples, peeled, cored & chopped
- 2 tbsp pure, unsweetened apple juice
- 100 g fresh ripe mango, peeled & chopped
- Put the apples into a saucepan together with the apple juice.
- Cover and cook for 7-8 minutes until tender.
- Puree to your desired consistency with the fresh mango using an electric hand blender.