Red meat is great for growing babies as it’s loaded with iron, which they need from 6 months. So refuel their bodies with this delicious Bolognese recipe with tiny pasta shapes.
- 1.5 tbsp Annabel Karmel pasta shells
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp diced shallot
- 20 g lean organic minced beef
- 80 g Annabel Karmel organic tomato, sweet potato & cheese sauce
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan and sauté the shallot until softened.
- Add the minced beef and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes until browned.
- Stir in the sauce and cook covered for 2 minutes.
- Finally stir in the pasta shells.