Turkey, Squash, Carrot & Kale
This is a delicious recipe to make for your baby using leftover turkey.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 75g carrot, diced
- 75g butternut squash, diced
- 75g leek, diced
- 200ml unsalted or weak chicken stoxk
- 20g Kale
- 60g cooked turkey, diced
- 2 tbsp Cheddar, grated
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the carrot, squash and leek. Fry for 2 minutes, then add the stock.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the Kale and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the turkey then blend to the desired consistency using a hand blender and stir in the cheese.